Thursday, November 26, 2015

#Blessed

I could never tell you all the things that I am thankful for this Thanksgiving because there is just too many, but I will try and give you a little hint.

I am thankful that...

God woke me up this morning.
I have a roof over my head and lovely people I share it with.
I have food to put in my body to stay healthy.
I am healthy and able to exercise every day.
I will graduate college with $0 of student loans. ( I love you, dad)
I have a mother who I can call about everything from cat scratches to a broken heart.
I have a family who loves me unconditionally and who I can count on.
My brother is serving his country and protecting our freedom.
My friends, even though I can count them on all my fingers, are always there for me, whether it be to listen to my problems (all trivial), hear about my triumphs, or cheer me on.
I have guy friends who give great advice (girls and guys CAN be just friends)
I never quit cheerleading in high-school, showing me how tough I can be and that quitting is not the answer.
My oldest sister found the love of her life, I have never seen her so happy.
I have the most beautiful niece, who I love watching grow up and who brings a smile to everyone's face she meets.
I grew up in Carmel, Indiana, one of the best places to live in the United States.
I have the opportunity to move either across the country or stay where I am when it comes to finding an internship/job after graduation.
I adopted Maisy(my kitten), who I love so much and has kept her mommy sane while going through college.
& the list just goes on and on...

I hope your Thanksgiving is spent enjoying the company of your loved ones and you find a reason to be thankful today, and everyday, for that matter.

Thank you for this beautiful picture of my family, Lexi Mathioudakis the photographer behind doodleshots.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm completely obsessed with your blog header. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete