Friday, September 4, 2015

#OOTD

Indiana's summer weather is blazing hot right now, but I had to get a picture in this outfit before I quickly changed back into a bathing suit. I am absolutely in LOVE with it and it just makes me happy!  I feel very boho with it on -- I'm thinking it is a little Rocky Mountain Chic. What do you think?



The BEST part, besides that fact that I love how it looks, is that I found it right here in Bloomington! Maybe I should back up a bit, because the best part comes from my trip out to Colorado this summer (more posts to come!) Our first stop in our journey was in Kansas City, MO and unsure of what to expect, we decided to explore the downtown shopping area and I was impressed! It was beautiful and really had an upscale feeling. In an extremely barren state, Kansas City was a beautiful little surprise.

While we were looking around the Free People that we had spotted and had to venture into (of course,) one of the employees had this same exact shirt on, so we had to ask where she got it from. It turned out to be from just next door at Urban Outfitters for $70. SEVENTY DOLLARS FOR A SHIRT?! No frickin way. But I was still in love with it and had even talked myself into buying it for full price.

Then......I go into the store with buying this shirt in mind. And I found it in the absolutely amazing saaaalllee rackk!! I got that SEVENTY DOLLAR SHIRT for $35 and I bought it with a smile on my face :)

I have been dying to wear it ever since, so I had my roommate come take a pic of me. (While at school I have designated her as my personal photographer) My shorts are also from Urban, but I bought them last year. And my favorite sandals thanks to Pitaya in Broad Ripple.



 





No comments:

Post a Comment